Thursday, November 2, 2023

a Letter for 10/27


Dear Mr. February,

I am grateful to hear you are doing well there.

It's been a while since you left me, but honestly, I still wish you were here with me.

The past eight months have been perfect for me. There are no words that could describe how much I love you. I genuinely thank you for always taking care of me.

On the first day that I didn't hear anything from you, I was so confused. I told myself to be patient and wait; it didn't matter to be separated for a while. But then, my hand was shaking.. there's you in the background of my friend's story that I saw accidentally. You were there with a smile; everything was just fine for you. Not too long, you made a story about enjoying your time. I was lying on my bed, trying to hug myself tightly. I was crying without anything; my heart was in pain. 

And day by day, there are no texts or phone calls from you. I never understand why you never feel sorry to make me that way; I never know why you never care anymore. I miss you; I miss everything about us. Till I found out you have deleted our pic from your account. It's just one pic you ever posted, but then you deleted it. 

I realized that it's over for you. You seem to have reached the finish over there, even though I was still carrying so much pain. I realized why you never cared for me, why you ignored me; I learned everything. This morning, I was crying till 3 a.m., then someone told me that you were having fun with another girl over there; that was enough to kill me.  

I love you, although after what you have been did, i still love you.

But I know it wasn't me anymore; I was just a stranger to you. The world seems darker without you. I wish there was your number calling me on my phone, wishing you nothing but to come back. 

I have learned to forgive you, to accept what happened. 

Be good over there, and stay healthy.

 & lastly, I love you.


- you'll always live on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY!!! Enjoy reading :)

Yayyyyyyy!!!!  I’m so happy to share a sneak peek of my babyyy :) Here’s the link;  EARLIER 2023 Enjoy reading & thank you for all the s...